- This event has passed.
Positive Mental Health Awareness Webinar – May 2023
May 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
There is the potential for an in depth follow on session to train individual employee “champions” or advocates.
Who is this event aimed at?
- Suitable for adult professionals, across any sector.
- May be of particular interest to business/organisational decision makers and leaders who do not have existing knowledge or appreciation of the business related challenges associated with mental health
What are the benefits?
- Strong appreciation and understanding of the business related mental health challenges.
- Awareness of behavioural techniques to support positive mental health moving forwards.
- Steps taken after training have the potential to improve organisational health and safety performance.
To book your place
Scroll down to the ‘Book now’ area below to reserve your place. A link and password to join the webinar will be sent via email one hour prior to the start time.
To make the most of attending this webinar on Microsoft Teams, please download our Teams attendee guide.
Photography / images: We plan to take photographs and record video of this webinar for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in the photographs or the recording video – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by advising a member of the BBF team when you join the webinar.
- Chris MacArthur, Mental Health Lead for Europe, Jacobs
Chris is Mental Health Lead for Europe, responsible for mental health across the region and is a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with extensive experience in mental health. Chris is a lead trainer, speaker and facilitator of positive mental health, with a particular interest in Compassion-Focused Therapy.
- Nik O’Dwyer, Portfolio Manager, Jacobs
Nik is a Portfolio Manager within the Nuclear Decommissioning sector. I has previously worked in Secondary Education leading in Technology, Engineering and Vocational. Nik is a Positive Mental Health Champion (PMHC) and Trainer, leads Mental Health programmes, and also has client facing mental health roles.