- This event has passed.
Cost of Living Webinar: Can Your Processes Save You Money?
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
As part of a wider Cost of living support available, this interactive training, Led by MKR Solutions Ltd is suitable for business leaders and senior decision makers.
What will be covered?
The workshop deals with the challenge of managing productivity and efficiency within the business:
- Introduction to Process Improvement.
- Define a continuous improvement operating system and what it means to you, your customers, and your business.
- Define and classify 8 wastes.
- Understand the key principles of 5S.
- How do customers measure a business? Voice of the customer translation.
- Understand Standard Work and Flow
- Introduction to Root Cause Analysis
- What “Waste” means in your business – the tools to identify waste and eliminate it through root cause analysis and continuous improvement strategies.
- How customers view your business and how that can impact your processes and thus impact cost.
To Book your Place
Scroll down to the ‘Book now’ area below to reserve your place.
Delivered in partnership with MKR Solutions & Growth Hubs (OXLEP, SEMLEP, New Anglia LEP, CPCA & BBF)
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom attendee guide.
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.