- This event has passed.
Cost of Living Webinar: Culture and Change
May 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
As part of a wider cost of living support available, this interactive training, Led by MKR Solutions Ltd is suitable for business leaders and senior decision makers.
What will be covered?
The workshop deals with the challenge of managing the culture within the business:
- Informing and engaging the team.
- Change Management best practices and tools to help.
- What’s in it for me?
- Great place to work.
- Customer perception and marketing benefits.
- Create a new culture and encourage continuous improvement.
- Identify marketing benefits and customer perception of the business and drives an ongoing future strategy around improvement.
You will have the chance to discuss and understand what engaging your team is all about, why it is important to create a “Great Place to Work” culture.
To Book your Place
Scroll down to the ‘Book now’ area below to reserve your place.
Delivered in partnership with MKR Solutions & Growth Hubs (OXLEP, SEMLEP, New Anglia LEP, CPCA & BBF)
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom attendee guide.
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.