- This event has passed.
Google Ads Webinar
May 4, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
About this event
Google Ads Webinar
In this Google Ads guide for small businesses, learn how to compete with a small budget, build local awareness and drive leads.
We are going to explain:
- SEO vs Google Ads
- How the Google Ads system works
- What kind of campaigns are suitable for your company
- How much does it cost to advertise
- What results can be expected
Who is this event aimed at?
This webinar is for business owners and sales managers who are looking to find new clients. If you don’t want to waste time and money experimenting, this session could help not only understand how it works but also gives tips and strategies for getting better results.
What knowledge will you take away with you?
The session is divided into 3 chapters:
- Introduction – The basics about online advertising. Participants will learn the differences between paid and organic search results (PPC vs SEO), including the basic terminology.
- Google Ads system – Participants will learn the details of Google Ads and the points that differentiate disappointing results and the best return on your investment. We use a case study and examples to illustrate points and clarify the benefits.
- Q&A – The session will end with the opportunity for attendees to ask specific questions about their businesses.
Framework Digital is a web design and digital marketing agency in Aylesbury. They were established in 2013, supporting businesses, currently Google Partner and HubSpot Solution Provider.
This workshop is going to be delivered by Tomas Pukalski (certified Google Ads manager) and Catherine Davies (copywriter).
Find out more about presenters here
Bucks Digital Hub is based in Aylesbury. This hub is more than a coworking space. It is a space to push boundaries and receives expert support, so you can achieve your ambitions and let your business thrive.