- This event has passed.
Google Ads Webinar in conjunction with Framework Digital
March 30, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
About this event
Google Ads Webinar
In this Google Ads guide for small businesses, learn how to compete with a small budget, build local awareness and drive leads.
We are going to explain:
- SEO vs Google Ads
- How the Google Ads system works
- What kind of campaigns are suitable for your company
- How much does it cost to advertise
- What results can be expected
Who is this event aimed at?
We plan to use examples of campaigns to make cases easy to understand and to see benefits. We will ensure enough time for answering direct questions at the end of the session.
What knowledge will you take away with you?
The session is divided into 3 chapters:
- Introduction – The basics about online advertising. Learn the differences between paid and organic search results (PPC vs SEO) in order for you to make the right choice for your company, including an explanation of the basic terminology.
- Google Ads system – You will learn the details of Google Ads, the points that make the difference between disappointing results and the best return on your investment. We use real case studies of advertising campaigns to illustrate the points and clarify the benefits.
- Q&A – The session will end with the opportunity for attendees to ask specific questions about their businesses.
Framework Digital is a web design and digital marketing agency in Aylesbury. They were stablished in 2013, supporting businesses, currently Google Partner and HubSpot Solution Provider.
This workshop is going to be delivered by Tomas Pukalski and Catherine Davies.
Find out more about presenters here
Bucks Digital Hub is based in Aylesbury. This hub is more than a coworking space. It is a space to push boundaries and receive expert support, so you can achieve your ambitions and let your business thrive.
Find out more about coworking office space here