- This event has passed.
Getting to grips with Budgets
June 28 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Buckinghamshire Adult Learning is delivering free numeracy workshops across Buckinghamshire as part of its Multiply initiative.
This workshop is targeted at people who use spreadsheets within the workplace and now need to further develop their skills to manage business finances via Excel for example, departmental budgets, expenses, and VAT. By the end of the session, learners will be confident in using spreadsheets to support the setting, monitoring, and tracking of budgets and finances.
- PMT and related financial functions
- Create non-contiguous charts and graphs related to finances
- Dual-axis charts
- Extrapolate trends and report on them
To be eligible for a free place on our ‘Getting to grips with…’ Multiply workshops, learners must:
- Live or work in Buckinghamshire
- Be aged 19+
- Not have a maths GCSE at grade C (or equivalent) or hold a Level 2 maths qualification