- This event has passed.
Cost of Living Webinar: Transform your Processes to Create a Better Working Environment
May 16 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
As part of our wider Cost of living support available, this interactive training, Led by AMS Business Consultants is a virtual Process Masterclass to help businesses transform their processes to create a better working environment.
Attendees will receive a LEAN Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification.
What will be covered?
The course will be delivered by Andy Skinner, Director, AMS Business Consultants. This session will enable senior executives to develop a Cost of Living Strategy which supports the mental health of both senior leaders and the staff they employ.
- Introduction to Process Improvement, Lean and Six Sigma techniques
- Define a continuous improvement operating system and what it means to you, your customers and your business
- Identify and classify 8 wastes
- Understand the key principles of 5S
- How do customers measure a business? Voice of the Customer translation
- Understand Standard Work and flow
- Understand Process Improvement Dialogues’ (PID’s), Key Performance Indicator boards, and the Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA) process are and how they will be used
The knowledge and understanding of each of the topics covered will be reviewed during the course:
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma: differences between Lean and Six Sigma and origins; objective of systematic problem solving; apply data driven approaches for decision making and Understand Pre work analysis for a business case; recognise the various Six Sigma roles
- 8 Wastes: be able to identify, define and eliminate waste within your business (unused capabilities, over production, delays, defects, inventory, waiting, excess motion, transportation)
- 5S: understand how making problems visible leads to improved quality; be able to apply the 5s in your business/working environment; apply visual management effectively; people, quality, delivery and cost measures; voice of the customer and standard flow; understand how to identify business process; identify Inputs and Outputs of your business processes and undertake high level process mapping; understand how customers view your business processes; gather Voice of the customer and translate into customer needs; prioritise customer needs
Speaker – Andy Skinner
Andy specialises in business transformation, problem solving and increasing productivity or efficiencies within businesses. He is one of very few certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts in the UK. He is skilled in identifying improvement opportunities, root cause analysis and risk in business processes. This may be through process improvement, process management or the design of new processes across all areas of your business from Sales through to HR. Clients will realise cost savings, productivity gains, waste reduction and identify development opportunities for both business processes and staff development.
To Book your Place
Scroll down to the ‘Book now’ area below to reserve your place.
Delivered in partnership with MKR Solutions & Growth Hubs (OXLEP, SEMLEP, New Anglia LEP, CPCA & BBF)
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom attendee guide.
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.